Our candle factory and showroom are located in historic downtown Davisburg, Michigan. The only automated equipment is a unique taper line. It dips over 350 candles during a 3-hour rotation. All of our pillars and votives are hand poured.
Remember 5 basics when burning candles.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times. this stops carbon build up and smokey flame.
- Any candle will drip if exposed to a draft; people moving around, forced air heating, air conditioning, excessive vibrations, etc.
- The wax pool at the base of the flame must be kept clean of all foreign objects including matches, dirt and carbon balls.
- Put protection between the candle and the surface it is placed upon. Votive holders, jars, crocks, etc. tend to get hot while the candle is burning.
- NEVER, NEVER NEVER leave a burning candle unattended. All Davisburg candles are made with care. Using only high grade wax for your greater candle enjoyment.